Members, login and register for your classes HERE
- Monday: 6:00am, 12:00pm,5:00pm, 6:00pm
- Tuesday 6:00am, 12:00pm, 3:45pm(kids), 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm(basics)
- Wednesday: 6:00am, 12:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm
- Thursday: 6:00am, 12:00pm, 3:45pm(kids), 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm(basics)
- Friday: 6:00am, 12:00pm, Open Class from 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Saturday: 1:30pm
- Basics Class: Starting May 15 every Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm Our new Basics Class is for those who are curious about CrossFit, but are a little afraid of lifting heavy weights or intimidated by our regular classes. Every sessions will be coached from start to finish, including a warmup, skills practice, conditionning workout and stretching. The class will mainly consist of body weight movements but we will also use medecine balls and kettlebells. Cost for this class is $80 for a 10 sessions punch card.
- Monster WEDNESDAYS! Every second Wednesday night will be an open session from 5 to 7 pm. There will be 2 workouts on the white board (a regular and an advance).
If you’re not a member and want to try out CrossFit, come try a FREE session
Please call Janine at 480 0716 or email email@example.com to schedule your appointment.
ÉVENEMENTS / UPCOMING EVENTS:
- June14: Hasan’s going away get together
- July 15: Traversée des rameurs
- July 28: Moncton Hopper
- August 18: Chaleur Fittest Man/Women 2012